Thursday 18 October 2012

Evaluation of school magazine

I have found that my media product has used codes and convention of a real magazine as on my front cover it has a title,barcode, issue number, date, cover lines, main image, no writing over the face of the main image, a price, direct address however i don't think it intrigues the target audience as it is not very welcoming to buy because it has not a good use of colour or font the size of the font is too big, the style of the front cover is also too plain. On the contents page it uses good use of colour good size and layout however the images are not at a very good standard and the number at the corner of the image is too big  I have also done spelling mistakes. i think that creating this magazine has been a challenge because i have not really understood all of the codes and conventions that need to be on a magazine.
I found it ok using new media technology even though it took a while to get used to it and know how to work it, however i found that it helped my layout more using the new media

No comments:

Post a Comment