Wednesday 10 October 2012

How did you use new media technologies in the construction of your media product

Firstly I planned what pictures I needed to take then when decided used a digital camera to take the pictures around the school I only had a short amount of time to do this. I found that doing this was the easiest as I have used a digital camera previously in spare time and was used to using this type of technology.  I took the photos to use on my front cover, and contents page. However I came to the decision of using a picture of a sixth former happy with a plain background to create a good mise-en-scene, I then uploaded the pictures onto photoshop which was fairly easy to use and complete the task that was asked because I has used it before in GCSE media. Some of the tools that I used was the 'typing tool' which was used to insert text, The image tool also let me import photographs. When editing i used quark i found this fairly easy when instructed what to do I got the grasp of it very quickly I found it easier than using photoshop even though I have used it before. I uploaded my three images the re-sized them and positioned it so then it would fit in with my text. furthermore I used a presentation website called 'prezi', This is a zooming presentation tool which is very professional and will make the audience interact more with the work I felt that this product was very effective. i found this difficult to get used to at first but i shortly got used to it, I have also got more confident with how to use it. I also used 'slideshare'. This is a website which allows users to upload microsoft presentation documents. I found this website very straight forward and simple to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment